Who are we?
We are an organization dedicated to helping parents, educators, and our communities nurture physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy children.
While there is a full spectrum of what that looks like from the outside, the most important aspect of being a conscious parent is the intention.
We do this by:
- Being deliberate with our choices of how we live our life, parent our children, and affect our community
- Taking pause before acting, no matter how little or how big the action, in order to be thoughtful with our choices
- Understanding our actions have repercussions beyond the immediate and ourselves, and consider those when making our decisions for ourselves and our family
- Having the courage to speak from the heart, and follow our intuition and share with others
- Focusing our energies on what we can do to help ourselves, rather than waiting for others to do it for us
- Modeling our values to our children and our communities – we do our best to walk the walk instead of just talk the talk
- Knowing in our hearts that every little action has an effect, and it doesn’t have to be dramatic to be impactful